Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:41:41 -0400
7bit
From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve, how does the E1 deal with scanning?  I have the Sat-800 and am
very disappointed with the way it scans.  For one thing the 800 does not
allow you to use the squelch on hf and second it does not hold on a signal
when one is present.  Also there are only 7 memories per bank.

I would hope that with 1700 memories in the E1 there would be several scan
options?  I like to listen to the air traffic controllers in one bank and
the 60 meter channels in another bank and maybe coast guard in another.

Thanks, Ken -N5SWR