Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:27:22 -0400
Hi.

I have an LDG Electronics AT200 Pro auto tuner for sale.  It covers 160
through 6 meters and is designed to match coax fed antennas.  I have the
Kenwood interface for it, as well.  It would be a good package for the
Kenwood TS2000S, the TS570 series radios, or the TS480 series radios, but
will also work with the TS450S, the TS690S, and the TS850S.

I paid $300 for these, but will let them go for $225 for US residents with
the book and original box.  They are in new condition.
If interested, you can contact me off list at

Swaps might also be considered if you have something of comparable
value.  Also, if someone is just interested in the Kenwood interface, I
will split the package.  I'll let the interface go for $45.00, in which
case, I would then sell the tuner itself for $180.00.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]