Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:56:47 -0500
If a station disconnects you go in to your jaw curser and near the bottom it
will list the last station that connected to you. I believe if there's an
add on you can put on to echolink that keeps an electronic log so you can
keep track of all your missed calls. It might even be a part of the program
already for what I know. If so, it sure isn't speechfriendly.Also, it's been
brought to my atention by a list member that there are scripts you can add
on to echolink available for a fee. I don't have the scripts but maybe one
of these days I'll look in to it and see if it makes an improvement working
with speech. At the moment it's kind of tricky but if you get use to some of
the keyboard short cuts, you can get around it fairly good. Of course, it's
still not a hundred percent however, considering the use I get from
echolink, it's working out pretty good.