Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:15:58 -0800
Hi All,

Brett sent me this message this morning and asked me to pass it along.  If
anyone on the list can assist him, please email him direct at

Thanks much and very 73.  Here is his request.

I need the programming instructions for the yeasu ft2700rh.  I managed to
hide all but one memory and cannot figure out how to unhide them.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX