ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:38:22 -0500
Deb,

Will do. I thought of you while riding through town.  We were heading to
Racine for a funeral after the meetings. Thanks for the prayers update
coming here shortly.

Brad
07:37 PM 4/30/2006, Deb Kroll said:

Hi, Brad.

If you ever get this way again, look us up if you have time and maybe we
can
at least say hi on the phone.  I remember talking to you on Evoice.

Our prayers will be with you and Andy and all the family.  In fact, I have
women's prayer group tomorrow and I'll be sure to bring it up.

Deb