ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:52:22 -0700
Kathy,

I'm sorry to hear that about Chris but he is learning.  My daughter is still
learning, too.  We cut her cell phone off about three weeks ago due to her
behavior and lack of payment to us so she had to go buy a phone and prepay
for the minutes.  She didn't like it either because the minutes are very
expensive compared to what she had before.  too bad.  I'm not paying for her
irresponsibility any more.

Phil.