ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 03:21:11 -0500
Vicki,
It is so good to hear from you directly!  Thank the Lord that you are able
to be back home.  Get all the rest you need to give your body the
opportunity to repair itself.  I too am thankful for Phil's being with you
and keeping us informed.  I pray it was just a virus but I know you would
feel a lot more comforted to know exactly what it was.  I pray for continued
increase in comfort and strength.

God bless you and here is a big cyber hug.

Ned