ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:29:13 -0500
hey.  i remember someone like that going to my high school when i was in...
um... 10th grade maybe?  i wasn't that impressed though.  this guy lifted a
car and everything.  i think people were too into what he could do though.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn