ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:47:21 -0700
I am working trying to see what is causing the encoding of David's messages
so forgive the occasional post he sends to the list trying to see what we
are doing and if it will work or not.  There is a list command configuration
setting that may work, too.  So I am in the process of changing that in the
configuration now.  What you are seeing is his message encoded.  The list
strips out such settings in email programs as Roman pitch and others because
the list is set to plain text only.  these may be fixable in a moment or two
when I set the configuration header to another setting.  So hold on to your
underwear as I work on it.  If you don't wear underwear, then we are out of
luck, sort of speak.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com