ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:08:43 -0700
Welcome CJ, David, and Rachel.   We have a great list here because everyone
cares and prays for each other.  We also talk about biblical issues and
sometimes even have a laugh or two.

I'm Julie, a 37 year old single woman living in Englewood, CO.  I have a
soon-to-be retired guide dog named Lear.  I also have a roommate named
Tracey, and we're praying for her salvation.  I have five brothers, and my
parents are living in Michigan where i grew up.

hope you enjoy the list and post when it's comfortable to do so.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!