ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:06:06 -0500
Vickie,
Sometimes the only way he can get us to listen is to knock us down first
just to get our attention at least in my case I think that is true.  Staying
in control of my lifes situation is a job I thought I should do and he has
explained that he is in control and now I do understand that.  So sit back
and let Him take control and take care of you. He knows what we need even
before we ask and even before we
Virgie and Hoshi know what we need.