ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:13:35 +0000
Hi April.  don't allow that guy to do that to you.  It is obvious he is a low light doing this and we know God is bigger and stronger.  So when he says something that hurts just consider the source (satan using ed) and thank God for his love and remember You are made of God and God does not make anything bad.  No matter what a mere man (boy) should say.  Ed is just jealous you have something he doesn't so he want you to fill bad like he does.  People like him are misorable and want eveyone else to be with them.  But you are above that because you are made of Jesus and Jesus is in you.  So satan is defeated and can not have you.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries