ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:15:20 -0400
A man and his wife were getting a divorce at court. But the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother jumped to her feet
and protested to the
judge that since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children. The judge asked for his side of the story too.

After a long moment of silence, the man rose from the chair and replied: "Judge, when I put a dollar into a vending machine, and a
Pepsi comes out, does
the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?"