ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:33:35 +0100
It's quite exciting though to have the sort of faith that can say
"We don't quite know what Heaven's going to be like but surely
there'll be more than standinging around singing!"  <Smile

I firmly believe that we are going to enjoy our freedom as people
who can then see and that there will be lovely things to do.

Ask me to back this up in Scripture and I can't but I'm really
waiting to get there with great anticipation!

Carol

If they
>aren't there, I bet the angels will out do any pets we may have
had on
>earth.  Surely, since God made the animals for our enjoyment,
look how much
>fun Adam had with all the animal kingdom, the Lord must have
something
>planned that is even better.  Somehow, I find it difficult to
believe God
>will forget about all the animals He made, though.  Yet, the
Scriptures are