ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:38:35 -0500
Pat,
I am just now reading this message.  I know how disturbing this can be for
you and for Vernon.  I have had similar experiences.  I once had a rental
house and had one family that paid only half a month's rent but lived there
for about four months.  Then, they moved out in the night without a word.
Pat, you are concentrating on your disapointment in people and on the
personal hurt caused you and Vernon.  Think about how lost Gary and Janet
are.  Think about how miserable they must be to have to live like thieves
and criminals. God will bless you and Vernon so that you will never miss
that money but He wants you to love your neighbor and pray for them.
Forgive them and you will free yourself from the misery of this experience.
I am praying for you and Vernon.

Love and hugs,

Ned