ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:37:47 -0500
lol.  that was a cutey!
Jenifer gilley
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998
msn
From: "Lyn Latham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 4:15 AM
Subject: Thanksgiving joke for you this morning

I wouldn't try this one if I were you, but it's pretty funny!!!!!  I copy
pasted it for your pleasure.  Happy Friday all.
Last year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the
 traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided
to  play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from
the
store.
 When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed
the  stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the turkey,
and
 re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.
 When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the
oven  and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit
 something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.
 With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed,
"Patricia,  you've cooked a pregnant bird!"
 At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry. It
took  the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!
 Yep......... ........SHE' S BLONDE!
Lyn Latham
Psalm 30:5 NIRV
Published author of: "Joy Comes In The Morning"
available at: www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/bookhome.aspx