ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:40:09 -0500
Father, everyone of us is suffering from something, and too many of us from
depression.  As I prayed just a while ago for my friend Pat, who is not on
this list, we speak to and bind up the spirits of depression,
discouragement, worry, sickness, lonelyness, death, negativity, sexual sin,
and many others that have names I can't even say and do not even know.
Father, these do not belong to us as my pastor told me about the cough and
Triston has told me about the abuse I have received in the past, we are just
borrowing them for a while.  Help us not to receive these spirits as our
own, but we need to send them back to hell where they dwelt from and need to
to release ourselves from these things that are not ours, and for us to take
what is ours which is the whole armor of God and wear it with pride.  Thank
you Father for listening to our prayer, and for putting these things into my
spirit to pray.  We ask this in Jesus name, amen.

Okay folks, listen up.  Here is the scripture that we need, (and I'm talking
we as in me as well) to get deep down into our spirits and not let it go.

2 Cor. 4 8--12, one of the living Bibles.

 8 We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are
perplexed, but not driven to despair. 9 We are hunted down, but never
abandoned
by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 10 Through suffering,
our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus
may also be seen in our bodies.

 11 Yes, we live under constant danger of death because we serve Jesus, so
that the life of Jesus will be evident in our dying bodies. 12 So we live in
the face of death, but this has resulted in eternal life for you.

Hold on my sisters and brothers.  Satan is a liar, let's call Him what He
is, and get on with it.  I am feeling better, the preacher is coming out in
me.  Take care all, and I love you all.