ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:03:57 -0400
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.   God lifts you up, takes
you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.  He opens you up, touches
you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff-- including the
seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.    Then He carves you a new smiling
face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to
see.   This was passed on to me from another pumpkin. Now, it is your
turn to pass it to a pumpkin.  I liked this enough to send it to all
the pumpkins in my patch.   Happy Fall!

My luck he would be making pie the day I meet him.

Helen
  "Comfort rides on the wings of confession."