ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:40:45 -0400
Hay April,
Been thinking about you lots today, and you are both in my prayers.
I wrote an entry in Sues' guest book also.
Tell Dave mark and I both are looking forward so much to your marriage, and
Mark says to apologize for the long wait on his licences.
But man, we'll celebrate big time in your new tree house.
Rhond 2