ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:58:35 -0600
I realized, when I read my story my friend told me years ago that I forgot
another interesting part.  I modified my article to include what he
additionally said.  He told me that when he looked down at his feet, where
the women were pointing, that he then felt himself slowly sinking back down
to the floor until his feet were flat on the floor.  Until that moment,
however, he had no idea he had been walking six inches above the floor down
the isle.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com