ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 19:18:47 -0400
Hi Brothers and sisters,

Marcie Inskeep is 31 years old, a mother of two, and a very happily married
woman.  Her mother and father, Cheryl and Larry, grew up with me and she is
the mother of their only two grand children.  Marcie began having seizures
last week and they didn't stop.  She was hospitalized because they affected
her face and possibly her speech.  She acted just as if she had had a
stroke.  Yesterday, while in the hospital, she had a seizure that lasted for
almost two hours.  She is in a chemically induced coma and they bring her
out of it long enough to feed her.  She will have surgery on Tuesday morhing
to explore a lesion the size of a dime or a penny that now has fluid in it.
Please pray for the entire family.  Her husband Keith is really taking this
hard.  Cheryl is staying with the grand kids.  Apparently, this young
woman's mother and father were way older when they gave birth to her.
Mostly their comments are self-centered and not very consoling to her.
Every time she cries bevcause of something her mother says, her vital signs
go up and she has another seizure.  Please pray.  I told Cheryl that her
husband should request that nobody be allowed to see her but immediate
family--husband only.  Yes, that would keep Larry and Cheryl from seeing her
too, but they understand.  Thanks for listening.  I'll keep you posted.

April

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie