ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 11:43:53 -0500
Not recommended. Why? Because it is a bunch of junk devised to confuse
people so why participate. There is no point to it, no value other than
entertainment at best, and there are much more ways to entertain yourself,
like counting the ways and benefits of not going to see this movie?
*smile*. Do yourself a favor, bypass all the hype, talk, confusion, what
ifs, and everything else. Take your hubby out for dinner and talk about
Jesus as Lord and not Jesus as faterh or  whatever otehr lies ly within
in  that waste of good movie film. Just my  six sense worth. That was s e
n s e not the money kind of cents.

Brad

on 10:39 AM 5/28/2006, Jenifer Gilley said:

hi.  would any of you recommend a christian going to see this
movie?  Sorry didn't spell it right.  If not recommend it... y?
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn