ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 12:54:25 -0600
I've noticed that, often, when people describe their experience of eating
things they don't normally eat, they say it tastes like chicken.  I don't
want to eat stuff like that anyway! (smile)  Oh, I might go to an ice cream
shop where I can play the survival game and eat an insect or something like
it so I can get free ice cream (They've done that, but I don't know if they
still do), but that's as far as I plan to go!

Sharon