ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 08:41:31 -0500
Praying it heals fast. Lay low as you can, and on back too when ya can.
That seemed to help with me a while back. Sitting made it kind of worse,
standing and walking seemed to help but not as much as laying did. Once
healed up? Perhaps some exercises to strengthen the muscles back there to
avoid it happening in the future. Ready Phil? *slapping on the exercise
tape/music* Here we go. One, and a two. and a one two three. Toe
touchies!! Up and down, up and down. one, and two and one and two, breathe
in, breathe out, breathe in and breathe out. come on touch them toes, up
and down. And up, and down, let's go let's go, you can do it now, that's
it, one, and two. And one, and two. That's it.

Brad

on 10:04 PM 5/8/2006, Phil Scovell said:

You'll never believe this.  Just when my back was nearly the point of
feeling almost back to normal, I carried the cushion for a deck swing out
the deck Sunday morning just as people were starting to arrive for church.
The padding has some Velcro strips on the back to tape it to the back rest
of the swing.  As I bent over, my back snapped again.  It isn't as bad but
it still hurts at times.  I sure don't want to have to go to the doctor or
physical therapy over something like this.  It makes me mad.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com