ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:43:44 -0400
Brad,
    Thanks for updating us and yes please keep us updated.  He definately is
in my prayers.  It sounds good so far.  I mean I know he's in a bad
condition but the signs sound good.  I just pray the Lord's will be done and
that he helps the family as well deal with this because it has got to be
scary for them not knowing exactly will happen.

Amy