ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:43:09 -0500
Hi Phil,

Oh, I hope and pray that someone can tell me the names of anything
proving that it is not Biblical. I know that it is not Biblical, but
my loving sister, Sherilyn thinks that it is.

I want a book that I can send to her with all the answers to all the
questions raised in the Da Vinci Code book.

Lord, please help me, Please, Lord,  save Sherilyn. I don't want her
to fall into the pit. Also, Phil, she's reading books about angels
and demons. I don't know what she's reading, but I'm worried about her.

I guess I need to contact one of her daughters, Kelly, who is a Born
Again Christian, and talk to her. Kelly does not return my phone
calls, and I know she's busy.

Please pray, and Phil, anything you can tell me to tell her would be
so much appreciated.

I wish you could talk to Sherilyn, but I'm not sure she's willing to do that.

She is having surgery on Monday, and therefore, she'll have lots of
time on her hands. She loves to read.

I think I'll send her a Bible to read.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,