ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:53:18 -0500
28 years old. With a one year old son who had only recently undergone head
surgery too to allow his skull to expand as his brain grows. His soft spot
was closed at birth and early signs of skull deformation occured. They got
it in time and he is doing great. Just like any other little one year old
now. His mom and my nephew Andy are not married, despite their plans to, I
think financial medical reasons for the boy prevented that, it was not due
to commitment as we see through this ordeal.

Brad

on 11:50 AM 4/27/2006, Rhonda Partain said:

Praying...that sounds awfully scary, how old is he?
Rhonda