ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:54:22 -0700
Am praying, Paulette.  Perhaps you can look at this as an opportunity to
pray for the thieves.  I remember when I was in Spain in the 1970's, my
guitar got stolen.  I decided to pray for the people who stole it, and once
I got a new guitar, I asked the Lord to consider any singing/playing I did
on the new guitar as a prayer for those who'd stolen the old one.  Of course
I'll never know how that prayer will be answered, but God knows, and that's
the important thing.

Peggy