ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:14:10 -0600
Rhonda,

I talked to a friend of mine who was a geologist about that and he told me
there is a gas, which under a certain amount of pressure, becomes all three
elements at the same time in a test tube.  I forget exactly how but it isn't
any different than the water because technically and scientifically, water
is H2O and that is all three of the individual states of being.  Yes, they
even can be liquid, steam, or vaper, and frozen under the correct
temperature.  Just as Lelia's example of an egg, a good comparison, because
the shell, the chicken, and the liquid inside are all a chicken at the same
time just as a finger is three parts and still a finger.  I have no
theological handle on the Trinity by any means but it is a very interesting
thing to think about because it makes us look mighty small trying to explain
it or figure it out.  In Heaven, for example, and in my opinion, we will
only see Jesus.  God is a Spirit, and the Holy Spirit will be in us as He is
now.  Explain that one because I sure can't.  I like the box example your
pastor gave, though.  I've never thought, or heard, of that one before but
it is still a box in three dimensions.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com