ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:35:17 -0400
Hi all,
You guys are so wonderful. Guess what? My stomach is not painful today.
Vicktory in our risen savior.
and yep Phil, they gave me some cipro and something else for the pain.
I do feel better and thanks for all your prayers.
Isn't god wonderful.
You know I was thinking about something. God is everywhere at once, but when
we call on him it is like we are his only child. That is so awesome, and no
tummy pain and feeling better so much better.
I hope all of you have a blessed day.
Hay Phil, is colorado giving you a fore taste of what heaven is going to be
like? sounds perfect to me.
Have a blessed day everybody.
and thanks for responding about the animal's.
We just need to all get together and have a great big group hug.
Well let me see. Might be hard so let me start this great big group hug.
group hug,
Rhonda 2