ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:01:44 -0600
John and Vicki invited Sandy and I over for hamburgers on the grilled cooked
by John tonight.  It was a beautiful day in Denver today, too, and the
evening is perfect weather tonight.  Colorado evenings and nights during the
summer are impossible to beat.  Low, almost no, humidity, soft breezes, and
perfect nightly temperatures.  We almost never have to turn on our central
air conditioning during the nights here and only run a fan on slow in our
bedroom during the summers.  I love this time of year.  The hamburgers were
perfect tonight, too, except for the onions.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com