ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:21:35 -0600
Vergie,

Thanks for that message.  I needed it today.  I've been feeling depressed as
Lear's retirement arrives.  I'm comforted knowing that I'm doing the best
thing for Lear both by retiring him and having him go back to his puppy
raisers.  There he will have another dog and some kids to play with rather
than being stuck home alone all day.  Of course, I'll miss the furry fellow.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!