ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:30:34 -0800
Perhaps I should join in the "let's get acquainted" parade.  However, you
can read my bio on the Bartimaeus Alliance for the Blind web page. So,
just click on:
http://thegems.shellworld.net.
Then tab to my bio. While there check out the Print and Braille library
links as well. Lately I have been posting Lewis Sperry Chafer's Systematic
Theology in the Braille Library--6 volumes down and 2 to go. This could be
of special interest to pastors, teachers, or Bible students. Sorry about
the lack of neatly formatted braille. I will have to get around to that
later. Volume 1 has 1009 braille pages. I need to break that into special
volumes and center the headings, et cetera. I also plan to give the print
files to Bookshare when finished if they will have them.

Well, I had better get back to my editing if I plan to complete this
project.

Seated in Him,

Grant E. Metcalf
Listening for His shout, First Thessalonians 4:16

Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
PO Box 572
South San Francisco,
California, 94083-0572