ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:58:15 -0700
Hello.

I have another prayer request to share.  About four years ago my dad ahd
cancer of the bladder.  He was treated and was OK until recently.  I found
out he's had bleeding in his urine lately, and the doctor thinks it may be
his kidney this time.  He has a test April 20.  Please pray that the cancer
is not back and that they can easily treat whatever's wrong.

Also, my parents just sold their shop and have retired.  They are leaving
for two weeks to Arkansas on Monday.  Much of Dad's family is there.  Please
pray for safety and a good visit there.

Thanks for always praying.  I pray for all you guys.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!