ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:08:47 -0700
Kathy,

Frankly, I have come to the point that I don't believe Gretchen will
straighten out unless she goes through the system and that includes prison.
She lived the life when all her choices were Christian but she can't live in
an open life style and stay clean.  It is so unfortunate for the children
but it appears to me we are going to have to raise her children for her and
without her eventually.  Of course, the 6 year old has his dad and his dad
is super protective of him and very parental, too.  The 10 year old stays at
my son's house all the time and is even getting his own bedroom so he likely
will grow up there with my son and his family and with his grandparents here
but a little more in the background, which is ok, too.  If Gretchen will
follow through with prayer sessions, with me or someone else, she has a much
greater chance of seeing the truth.  If not, she'll have to find it by
herself and that will be the hard way, too.  I'm frankly just not very
optimistic at this stage and will remain so until I see some action on her
behalf.

Phil.