ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:47:59 -0700
Jeremy,

Hey!  We're happy to have you here.  Most of us do ramble, so you're no
exception.  Grin.

Glad to hear of your search for a church.  You can be assured of one thing.
God is not the author of confusion, and he'll sort it out and help you see
his plan.  I loved your story about the shopping trip and the ride.  I had a
pastor once who always said, give any church a try for at least a month
before you decide.  God could always make his plan clear in less time.  But
I've always felt that the month is a good rule.  We did that when we changed
to our recent church.

Vicki