ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:28:36 -0800
Golly Gee. You must be skitsophrinec by now having worn so many hats
throughout your life.  Smile.  I really hate it when some people seem to
separate I would assume protestants from everyone else by calling
protestants Christian and not seeming to have a category for everyone else.
People have asked me whether I am Christian and when finding that I am
Catholic they seem disappointed.  Even our perish priest did this.  He was
talking to the parents of those attending our school.  HE said we had to go
to mass each week to insure our children's attendance.  Then he said all who
were Christian should also attend weekly services.  I was upset at this
especially coming from our own priest.    I also feel disturbed when a
prayer is offered by an obvious protestant and if I offered an Ave I know I
would be roundly criticized.  So there are differences in attitudes
concerning us.  Thank you for your acceptance though.