ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:13:05 -0700
Sharon,

You know that big round popcorn barrel we were talking about the other day?
I got one from Sandy for Christmas.  She was going to Sam's Club last week
to pick up some things and I told her to look for those popcorn barrels.  I
called her later on the cell phone and she said they didn't have anything.
Then she gave it to me for Christmas.  We open presents on Christmas Eve
around here so I have been enjoying my popcorn.  It is 58 degrees here right
now and pretty nice out.  It may make it over 60 degrees.  No snow on the
ground.

Phil.