ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:40:58 +0100
base64
From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Phil,

We are continuing to pray for you.

Keep trusting.

David & Rachel.UK.

-----Original Message-----

From: Phil Scovell - Email Address: [log in to unmask]

Sent On: 14/06/2006 09:22

Sent To: ECHURCH-USA@LIxîSTSERV.ICORS.ORG - Email Address: ECHURCH-USA@LIxîSTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Subject: Update On Phil

Well, as of tomorrow, I will have been to our family doctor three times, the

chiropractor three times, and had physical therapy three times.  The pain in

my lower back, and especially now in hip and left leg is about the same.  My

back actually seems to feel ok but it is something related to my back

because if I lay down, my hip and leg stop hurting.  When I get up in the

morning, within 15 to 30 seconds, all the pain comes back in a hurry.

According to the medical descriptions of sciatica I have found on google, I

have all the symptoms.  Yesterday, Tuesday, I to physical therapy and she

worked on various spots of my spine.  When I left, I was hurting worse than

ever so she must have been working in the right spots.  However, I am going

to our doctor tomorrow because the pain does come and go but it is present

more than it is absent and when I am feeling it, as I am right now, the pain

is impossible to describe due to its sharpness and depth.  So, since it has

been six weeks and something is still wrong, I want to find out what is

wrong.  I'd appreciate your prayers that they could find out exactly what is

going on and why and that I can find a treatment for it that will put things

back to normal.

Phil.