ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:47:35 -0600
Chester was three years old yesterday.  Unfortunately, he was in one of his
bad moods and bit the you know what out of me.  It was Sandy's fault, too.
due to her finger, she hadn't made his favorite breakfast treat so he got a
substitute and he took it out on me when I let him out of his cage at noon
like we normally do.  Now, this morning, he is as happy as he can be because
she made his breakfast treat for him.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com