ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:33:33 -0600
I talked to my sister Ruth for about a half an hour a little while ago this
afternoon.  They numbed her eye, I think I mentioned, and she said she never
became ill nor did it hurt at all during the laser treatment.  He zapped her
182 times, way more than before, and he really felt good about the work he
was able to accomplish this time.  So he feels her chances of it staying
down and in place are very good.  Plus Ruth, although tired, is feeling very
good today.

Ruth told me today that Saturday, when she was in the room for the
procedure, the doctor had Ruth's husband step out of the room and he turned
out all the lights.  The room was pitch black.  Ruth said, he, the doctor,
walked back to where she was laying and began adjusting the laser machine,
at which times she felt multiple angels in the room.  She heard them in her
thoughts saying, "We won't let anything happen to you, Ruth."  She began
crying because it was so strong and so real.  For new comers to echurch, I
should post the angel story Ruth had with her husband when her father in law
passed away.  Anyhow, our prayers are being heard.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com