ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:52:23 -0600
Like Brad, or whatever handle he is using these days, I haven't seen any
Scriptural evidence but I sure hope that's where all the animals are when we
get there.  god watches out for them, including every little sparrow that
falls to the earth, and I am sure the horses we are riding when we return
with Jesus are symbolic in some way, too.  Regardless, I'm hoping all the
earthly animals are there.  I've always wanted a lion for a pet.  If they
aren't there, I bet the angels will out do any pets we may have had on
earth.  Surely, since God made the animals for our enjoyment, look how much
fun Adam had with all the animal kingdom, the Lord must have something
planned that is even better.  Somehow, I find it difficult to believe God
will forget about all the animals He made, though.  Yet, the Scriptures are
strangely quiet about this issue.

Phil.