ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:07:14 -0700
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

Hello, all.

I have a date now for retiring Lear, April 15.  His puppy raisers will be
adopting him.  Actually, it's his first puppyraisers because the son went to
med school in the middle of them raising Lear and he went with someone else.
  Anyway, I have their number and will be getting in touch with them before
Lear leaves.

Please pray for Lear, and for me during this time.  Thanks.