ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:27:25 -0700
I talked to John and Vicki both just a little while ago.  They have ruled
out anything to do with the heart for now but they have two more tests they
are waiting on.  The doc believes it is possible she had an esophatageal
spasm.  Your esophagus goes into spasms, in other words.  Vicki, we now
learn, did not faint but she almost did.  She was having this chest pain
coming in waves for 5 seconds at a time.  She sat down and tried to collect
herself to start working but it wasn't stopping.  Rors rhode in the
ambulance with her.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com