ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:23:33 -0600
Lelia,

I've had similar experiences with what they call courtesy clerks.  The other
one I had was a young man who I think usually does stocking and buggies.  He
seemed like he had a disability of his own and couldn't find anything.
Fortunately there was another kid who was a lot sharper, and he helped in
nothing flat.  We can do the online ordering thing but usually try to walk
up there for exercise.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com