ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 18:30:36 -0500
Praying for a change of heart.

Brad

on 05:56 PM 5/18/2006, Sharon Hooley said:

Hi all,

My friend Tawney, who might come to live with or near me if it's God's
will, has a daughter who got pregnant.  She's an adult, and I don't know
why she couldn't keep the baby.  the family was fighting over it.  Some
wanted her to have an abortion, others wanted to adopt.  Tawney called me
last night and said that her daughter is going to have an abortion.  This
morning I told Blanca, and she said that her brother and his wife have
been trying to have children for 12 years, and are looking for a child to
adopt.  I told Tawney this, but she said that her daughter is determined
to have the abortion.  It's scheduled for next Friday.  Please pray with
me that the Lord will soften her heart so that she will change her mind,
and give her strength for the painful ordeal of birth and parting.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Sharon