ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 21:31:40 -0500
Praying she uses wisdom and does what is necessary to keep the felon off
her record and quits wasting god's time, he has stuff for her to do to
help others and he's waiting.

Brad

on 06:26 PM 5/8/2006, Phil Scovell said:

Gretchen starts this week.  We have learned that she is given a drug mouth
swab test each week there is a class and that is weekly.  We have also
learned that she has been given more chances than anyone and if this does
not show favorable results, they will take her off diversion and she will
go
back before a judge.  He will either put her on a few years of probation
or,
with her felony record of drug possession with intent to distribute, she
could go to prison.  Regardless, if she goes off this program, she will
lose
her opportunity to clear her record and she will have a felony record for
the rest of her life.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com