ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:31:33 -0600
Hi Loving Ones,

Yes, we still have the conferences and please see the info is listed below.

Conference line phone number: 218-936-1200
Conference pin number: 1844
Conference times: Monday night, Thursday night, Friday night:
8:00  PM Central Standard time, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific, and 9 PM Eastern.

Saturday night Conference time: 10 PM Eastern, 9 PM Central, 8 PM
Mountain, 7 PM Pacific times.

Conference subjects on the following nights:

Monday night: General chat.
Thursday night: Bible Study with Enoch Williams.
Friday night: General chat.
Saturday night: Prayer and Praise with a little Bible lesson from Mike Canady.

Hope to see you all there.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson