ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:04:05 -0700
Rhonda,

It is a good thing we have a God who is bigger than that pain and burden and
sickness.  Man, I cannot even imagine what she must be going through.  Lord
Jesus, we sort of need you to be pretty close right now because there is a
little girl, I'm sure you already know about, who is having a pretty
difficult time.  Would you personally, Lord Jesus, take care of this little
one of yours right now.  I know you haven't forgotten her nor those who love
her the most.  We often feel forgotten when such things happen and we watch
others suffer.  I would offer to take her place but when I did that for
another little girl once, you reminded me you did not require my life
because you had already given your own life for her.  I am, as your friend,
asking for you to do something very special and very unique for her tonight.
I am asking for tonight to be a turning point for her and in her and I
request the same for all those around her.  I would like at least one angel
to always be near and to be watching.  Let her see him, and you for that
matter, and let everyone know who you really are as only you can.  I
remember the story, Lord Jesus, about the little girl who died.  You were
brought to the house and announced that she was not dead but was asleep.
They laughed Lord but they aren't laughing now because they saw your power.
I want to see your power tonight, too.  show us who you are because others
need to see you and because we believe you can do anything we ask of you.

Phil.

It's Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com