ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:09:08 -0700
Kathy,

I remember two Lisas that were there the last couple years I was on the
program.  One was Lisa Formsma and the other Lisa Sue something or other.
Now it's time for me to head bang.  Can't remember her last name.
ANyway,she sang with Becky and Mary Beth.  It was probably one of those
Lisas that you taught.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com